Watch this Video About Church Partnerships
and the advantages of partnering with CEF®
Adopt A Club
CEF® can help your church conduct a Good News Club® to evangelize and disciple children in various locations: school, daycare, online, a nearby apartment complex or daycare, etc. Not only would the Good News Club® introduce children to Jesus, but you could invite their entire family to your church! This can be a tremendous outreach as members of your church volunteer as teachers, helpers and prayer partners.
Good News Club®s meet once a week for ~2 hours. Personal follow up of the children and their families can increase your church growth and, most importantly, continue the growth of God’s kingdom and bring glory to His Name.
Before COVID 19 all but one of the clubs in our chapter were in the public schools.
- Out of 62 elementary schools in the chapter there were 24 active clubs (2 new clubs were in process when schools closed)
- 1 homeschool club was meeting on Fort Campbell
- Out of 22 middle schools in the chapter there were 2 active clubs
- Total number of enrolled students = >1,400
- Total number of students making decisions for Christ = >100
- Students, we are aware of, that started attending a local church = 16