Reaching MILITARY CHILDREN
- Fort Campbell is part of the Greater Clarksville Chapter.
- GNC™s in Ft. C schools have been meeting since 2010.
- GNC™s help offer stability in the often changing lives of military families.
- GNC™s minister to the needs of military children.
- Military children attend schools on post but also at many off-post schools.
Want to thank a soldier? Invest some time in their children through the Good News Club®. We are so thankful to be able to minister to the children of the soldiers that serve our country on Ft. Campbell!
Daycares and Preschools
SIGN UP FOR THE ONLINE CLUB
ANYWHERE CHILDREN ARE!
What a great opportunity to go on mission to the richest harvest field… without leaving your city!
When Schools Closed Due to the Pandemic, God Led us in a Different Direction. Some Places We’ve Ministered to Children Have Been:
- 15 online Good News Club® began shortly after the pandemic shut down the schools. More online GNC™s will be done, as needed, with or without a pandemic.
- A school club met in the sponsoring church across the street from the school, with the GNC™ team walking the children over. Another club met at the sponsoring church near the school, driving the children over in the church’s vans.
- A GNC™ met outside in a low income housing area all summer and when the weather began getting cool, a nearby church volunteered their van and church facility to continue the club through the winter months;
- A 6-week GNC™ was held outdoors at an apartment complex until darkness and cold prevented meetings. The team started back again in the spring when weather permitted. This club continues to meet in the spring and fall and for special events. We are hopeful to, one day, have an indoor space to use at this facility.
- Two Good News Club®s met on Ft. Campbell in the chapels teaching home/virtual schoolers while their moms were in Bible study;
- A Good News Club® met in a mobile home park, weather permitting;
- We are constantly looking for other places to do Good News Club®s, and people who are willing to step up to serve in them (daycares; preschools; apartment complexes; neighborhoods; parks; anywhere children are).